Julian Hall, 1832
Orson Hyde and Samuel Smith preached on
Winchester Hall, 1841 Freeman Nickerson spoke on May 30 1841 at Winchester Hall, and continued preaching in Boston for several months.
Boylston Hall, 1843, 1847
Boylston and Washington Streets, SW corner (demolished 1888)
Conferences of the church were held here on February 9 and
Franklin Hall, 1844 16 Franklin Street (now Lincoln Filene Park) Meetings were held here in June and July.
Melodian Hall, 1844
361 (now 545-547) Washington Street
2 Longfellow Park, 1956-present
President David O. McKay dedicated the new Cambridge Chapel on
275 Third Street
Today the Cambridge First and Second Wards meet near MIT in the renovated factory of the Kendall Boiler and Tank Company at 275 Third Street, while design work is completed for a new chapel nearby that will be home to the two Cambridge wards and the Cambridge Stake.